I updated the versioning to match in both composer.json and pacakge.json config files. I need to start cleaning up the dependencies in the front end scripting as well, so I started my updating them to see much work needs to get done. Not too bad, but it's going to be a pretty significant effort.
|1 week ago|
|brain||1 week ago|
|config/init||7 months ago|
|content/themes/fipamo-default||2 months ago|
|public||1 month ago|
|src||1 month ago|
|.babelrc||6 months ago|
|.eslintrc||4 months ago|
|.gitignore||5 months ago|
|.php-cs-fixer.php||1 month ago|
|.prettierignore||4 months ago|
|.prettierrc||1 month ago|
|.stylelintrc||1 month ago|
|README.md||3 months ago|
|composer.json||1 week ago|
|composer.lock||1 month ago|
|package-lock.json||1 week ago|
|package.json||1 week ago|
The Fipamo project was born from a need for a simple, easy to use no data blog platform that doesn’t require much effort to set up and maintain. Fipamo uses Markdown to handle posts and renders them to flat html so you can serve them from anywhere. No complicated set ups. No long list of dependencies. Just set up and go.
Because nobody has time for all that.